Where to download trial version from? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Where to download trial version from? - Veritas Backup Exec ; The Veritas web site suggests that a trial version can be got from their FTP site. But where? I can't find any links....

  1. Where to download trial version from?

    The Veritas web site suggests that a trial version can be got from their FTP
    site. But where? I can't find any links.

  2. Re: Where to download trial version from?

    Go to teh product home page at
    http://support.veritas.com/main_ddProduct_BEWNT.htm
    select lower right text box "File Downloads"
    click on the link

    WDvnews119 wrote:

    > The Veritas web site suggests that a trial version can be got from their FTP
    > site. But where? I can't find any links.

+ Reply to Thread