I have a multi server environment with mixed NT/2000 servers. For some
reason, on one of my servers I can't attach to 2 of the 3 drive shares. I'm
using BENT 8.5 3572. My BE server is Win2k and the target server is NT.
The server agent is running fine as far as I can tell and is used if I
backup the drive I can attach to, the C$ share. When I try to attach to the
D$ or E$ drives, I get the Users Credentials screen and it won't attach with
anything I put in there. It's a NT server so it doesn't have a system state
to test. Anyone have any clues?

-J. Bryan Wehrenberg, HCSS MIS
bryan @ hcss.com