Connection to the restore target has been lost. Operation Aborted (SQL restore) - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Connection to the restore target has been lost. Operation Aborted (SQL restore) - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi.... I'm getting this error restoring a SQL7 database using BE8.5. I've found in KB an article about this message, and it tells it's a antivirus issue. I've tried with no antivirus loaded, but it doesn't solve my problem... still ...

  1. Connection to the restore target has been lost. Operation Aborted (SQL restore)

    Hi....

    I'm getting this error restoring a SQL7 database using BE8.5. I've found
    in KB an article about this message, and it tells it's a antivirus issue.
    I've tried with no antivirus loaded, but it doesn't solve my problem...
    still unable to restore the database.

    Any idea?

    TIA.

  2. Re: Connection to the restore target has been lost. Operation Aborted (SQL restore)

    Just refreshing.... ;-)

    "Ricardo Pistarino" wrote in message
    > Hi....
    >
    > I'm getting this error restoring a SQL7 database using BE8.5. I've

    found
    > in KB an article about this message, and it tells it's a antivirus issue.
    > I've tried with no antivirus loaded, but it doesn't solve my problem...
    > still unable to restore the database.
    >
    > Any idea?
    >
    > TIA.

  3. Re: Connection to the restore target has been lost. Operation Aborted (SQL restore)

    Have you tried the following? I have seen this 'Force named pipes...'
    option fix a few problems. If it does not help, you can always back out the
    change.

    Alex

    > Just refreshing.... ;-)
    >
    > "Ricardo Pistarino" wrote in message
    > > Hi....
    > >
    > > I'm getting this error restoring a SQL7 database using BE8.5. I've

    > found
    > > in KB an article about this message, and it tells it's a antivirus

    issue.
    > > I've tried with no antivirus loaded, but it doesn't solve my problem...
    > > still unable to restore the database.
    > >
    > > Any idea?
    > >
    > > TIA.

+ Reply to Thread