I am trying to backup machines that appear in other domains. The domain does
not appear in Network Neighborhood from the domain where my backup server
sits. I am running a Win2K environment with no WINS servers. Is there anyway
to get the domains to appear in Network Neighborhood (a trust perhaps)?

Also, shouldn't I be able to backup through a user defined share? I added
the computer as a user defined share but when I am prompted for a user name
and password to connect, I enter in \\DOMAIN\Administrator and the Adminisitrator's
password but I get that a message saying I could not attach. Any ideas?

Thanks