Hi There,

I'm trying to back up an exchange server in a different domain, which has
a complete two-way trust with our own, but keep getting the "access denied"
message as the reason for the job failure. i can manage this server completely
using the exchange administrator, can even connect to the c$ share (which
also fails to be backed up, with the same error message). The thing is,
this happened AFTER I installed the agent. the box is nt 4.0, sp6a, exchange
5.5, sp3. My other exchange server in my own domain is exchange 5.5 sp3
on w2k. Any clues? I'm starting to suspect the agent, from reading some
posts here...

Any help is appreciated.

Mark