I have setup a backup schedule of Diff. Mon thru Thur. and a Normal on Fri.
It has been running fine for a about two months. Now for some unknown reason
the jobs are not running. In the job monitor window it shows the next job
to run a pending. After several hours I aborted the job and tried doing
it manually with the same result. Because of this problem my Exchange Server
mdbdata folder is taking up a ton of space. Why is it hung up on pending
all of a sudden?

I have tried backing up just one of the drives on my server but end up with
the same result, pending.

Thanks, Dean