Windows NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Windows NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi. My NT is crashed and i don´t have anything to restoret, the exchange server is inside it. I have a tape backup with Store and Directory.....that´s all. Somebody can tell me if there is a way to recover my ...

  1. Windows NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5

    Hi.
    My NT is crashed and i don´t have anything to restoret, the exchange server
    is inside it.
    I have a tape backup with Store and Directory.....that´s all.
    Somebody can tell me if there is a way to recover my mailboxes.

    Thank you
    Sergio López

  2. Re: Windows NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5

    Any Idea is fine... =(
    Sergio López wrote in message
    > Hi.
    > My NT is crashed and i don´t have anything to restoret, the exchange

    server
    > is inside it.
    > I have a tape backup with Store and Directory.....that´s all.
    > Somebody can tell me if there is a way to recover my mailboxes.
    >
    > Thank you
    > Sergio López

  3. Re: Windows NT 4.0 and Exchange 5.5

    Restore the store and directory while the service is stopped. That should
    do it.
    > Any Idea is fine... =(
    > Sergio López wrote in message
    > > Hi.
    > > My NT is crashed and i don´t have anything to restoret, the exchange

    > server
    > > is inside it.
    > > I have a tape backup with Store and Directory.....that´s all.
    > > Somebody can tell me if there is a way to recover my mailboxes.
    > >
    > > Thank you
    > > Sergio López

+ Reply to Thread