I am in a situation where I need to backup some data from a second machine
with NT server on it but what I have is the SBS edition of BE. It is
installed from the trial version on the web-site then the serial number was
added. I know that what I am trying to do worked under the trial, since it
is the full version. I am assuming a registry key is what stops the
selection of the second server. Is there a way I can backup up that data
without purchasing the full version (with the agents)? Perhaps even a way
without purchasing anything at all? I have tried to select by drilling
through the entire network and that does not work, nor does trying a mapped
drive. Thanks in advance.

Peter Shore