Trial Version of Veritas Backup Exec - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Trial Version of Veritas Backup Exec - Veritas Backup Exec ; I downloaded the trail version of BackupExec and attempted to run it against a W2K Advanced Server machine. The attempt failed. Is there an OS limitation on the trial software?...

  1. Trial Version of Veritas Backup Exec

    I downloaded the trail version of BackupExec and attempted to run it against
    a W2K Advanced Server machine. The attempt failed. Is there an OS limitation
    on the trial software?

  2. Re: Trial Version of Veritas Backup Exec

    Not that I'm aware of, but it's possible

    What error are you getting?

    Kurt Coleman wrote:

    > I downloaded the trail version of BackupExec and attempted to run it against
    > a W2K Advanced Server machine. The attempt failed. Is there an OS limitation
    > on the trial software?

+ Reply to Thread