Hi,

I installed backup exec and when i got to the point to install the netware
agent and the prompt enter the username and password in order to authenticate
my netware server comes up, it wouldn't authenticate. I check my username
and password many times to make sure that my W2K login and password are exactly
the same as the gateway for novell and the actual netware account. They
all have administrator access in addition to supervisor privilege on the
novell side. However, I still wasn't able to install the novell agent.
But, when I navigate thru the backup menu in backup exec, I was able to see
the netware network and the novell SMS also. I was able to check the file
on the novell server and it seems like it would backup until when the backup
actually runs. It give me the error message of unable to attach to my novell
server and access is denied. I am not sure where to look from this point.
Is there something else that I am missing? PLS HELP!

Thanks,
Dave