Advanced Tape Library Options - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Advanced Tape Library Options - Veritas Backup Exec ; After installing advanced tape library options, i still could not get the options for my autoloader. Is this functions meant for the loader? And questions is that my media set always detected that there's is only one tape in the ...

  1. Advanced Tape Library Options

    After installing advanced tape library options, i still could not get the
    options for my autoloader. Is this functions meant for the loader? And
    questions is that my media set always detected that there's is only one tape
    in the loader and i have placed six tapes into it and one of them include a
    cleanning cartridge.

    Any solutions for the above issues??

  2. Re: Advanced Tape Library Options

    Version of BackupExec?

    Does NT see both the Loader and drives as separate devices?

    Jenny wrote:

    > After installing advanced tape library options, i still could not get the
    > options for my autoloader. Is this functions meant for the loader? And
    > questions is that my media set always detected that there's is only one tape
    > in the loader and i have placed six tapes into it and one of them include a
    > cleanning cartridge.
    >
    > Any solutions for the above issues??

+ Reply to Thread