Colors in Backup Exec media view - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Colors in Backup Exec media view - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, Can someone tell me what the colors (black, blue) in the media view in Backup Exec mean? I remember that black meant that the media was overwrite protected and blue that the media is overwritable. But I'm not sure, ...

  1. Colors in Backup Exec media view

    Hi,

    Can someone tell me what the colors (black, blue) in the media view in Backup
    Exec mean?
    I remember that black meant that the media was overwrite protected and blue
    that the media is overwritable.
    But I'm not sure, can someone assist me?

  2. Re: Colors in Backup Exec media view

    You are correct.

    Randall Johan wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Can someone tell me what the colors (black, blue) in the media view in Backup
    > Exec mean?
    > I remember that black meant that the media was overwrite protected and blue
    > that the media is overwritable.
    > But I'm not sure, can someone assist me?

+ Reply to Thread