I have been unsuccesful at restoring a database to out SQL 7 Server.

I have a backup with multiple databases backed up.

Now.. I go to restore one of the databases, and I get the following error:

An error occurred on a query to filegroup tester..PRIMARY.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
SQL Server returned the following error message:

The backup set holds a backup of a database other than the existing 'tester'
database.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Any suggestions?

I have tried with and without redirection to another database with the same
error.

I have also tried with and without "Replace databases or filegroups" option.