Is there an NT Workstation agent? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Is there an NT Workstation agent? - Veritas Backup Exec ; We are using Veritas Backup ver 7.3. We want to backup NT Workstations and was wondering is there a backup agent for NT Workstation. The CD has an agents folder but it does not contain an NT Workstation agent. Thank ...

  1. Is there an NT Workstation agent?

    We are using Veritas Backup ver 7.3. We want to backup NT Workstations and
    was wondering is there a backup agent for NT Workstation. The CD has an
    agents folder but it does not contain an NT Workstation agent. Thank you
    for any help!

  2. Re: Is there an NT Workstation agent?

    Use the same agent that you would for an NT server. You just don't need a
    license for workstations

    And if you are not already at v7.3.2575, I'd STRONGLY suggest that you grab the
    free upgrade.. As far as I'm concerned all v7.2 builds and the early v7.3
    builds were all BETA code and still full of bugs.

    BNT73I03 (English/Intel)
    POST2575 (See the readme to determine if any apply)
    SPANFIX
    MEDIAFIX_234341 (You want to get to 2575 just for this one, believe me)

    Chris Stone wrote:

    > We are using Veritas Backup ver 7.3. We want to backup NT Workstations and
    > was wondering is there a backup agent for NT Workstation. The CD has an
    > agents folder but it does not contain an NT Workstation agent. Thank you
    > for any help!

+ Reply to Thread