Hi ,

I'm using Backup Exec 8.0 with an Onstream SC-30 External .
My backup job always fails because i don't have an NT accelerator on a Win2K
Workstation on wich i need to backup some files .
This i can understand and the verify checks fine at the end of the job.

But when he's finished he terminates the job as failed and adds the same job
in the queue and puts that one on hold.
This makes scheduling impossible because he keeps the job on hold active .
So now i gotta to create a new job every day .

He does this with all jobs i create ( even small ones that I created for
test reasons )

Any Suggestions ,

Sven Peeters
Belgium