history and definitions missing - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on history and definitions missing - Veritas Backup Exec ; After rebooting, Job History and Job Definitions are missing. Files do exist in the Data directory. If I stop all services and restart them, they appear. Has anyone seen this before?...

  1. history and definitions missing

    After rebooting, Job History and Job Definitions are
    missing. Files do exist in the Data directory. If I stop all services and
    restart them, they appear. Has anyone seen this before?

  2. Re: history and definitions missing

    Yes Kurt,

    I had the same problem after I changed my Administrator account password,
    the one that the Veritas service(s) uses. I stopped every service and modified
    it's startup account to use the administrator account and verified the password
    by typing it in manually. This fixed my problem. I hope it does for you..

    -Michael-
    Binghamton University Foundation
    Network Administrator

    "Kurt" wrote:
    >After rebooting, Job History and Job Definitions are
    >missing. Files do exist in the Data directory. If I stop all services

    and
    >restart them, they appear. Has anyone seen this before?

+ Reply to Thread