No Selections / Catalog Problems - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on No Selections / Catalog Problems - Veritas Backup Exec ; Why is this such a problem with this software? I actually wasn't aware of these problems, because I had such success with Backup Exec. Until the other day, a buddy of mine from another company was having these issues. Then ...

  1. No Selections / Catalog Problems

    Why is this such a problem with this software? I actually wasn't aware of
    these problems, because I had such success with Backup Exec. Until the other
    day, a buddy of mine from another company was having these issues. Then
    I popped in and started looking at my jobs. I had lost my selections as
    well. WTF?

    -sv

  2. Re: No Selections / Catalog Problems

    see http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/191281.htm

    Steve Vu wrote:

    > Why is this such a problem with this software? I actually wasn't aware of
    > these problems, because I had such success with Backup Exec. Until the other
    > day, a buddy of mine from another company was having these issues. Then
    > I popped in and started looking at my jobs. I had lost my selections as
    > well. WTF?
    >
    > -sv

+ Reply to Thread