In trying to back up a computer on my domain, I receive the following error
in my log:

Unable to attach to
A device specific error occured

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Unable to attach to

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

I get the error message for all drives and the system state.

When I try to connect to the server through Network Neighborhood, I receive
the following error:

\\ is not accessible

Logon Failure: The target account name is incorrect

I try to connect using the Backup Exec services account which is a domain
admin. I also have a local user with the same user name and password. I
have tried to connect with the general domain admin password but with no
luck.

Like I said, the machine is part of the domain but is logged on as a local
admin account. Would this make a difference?

Thanks