Hi.
I installed Backup Exec 8.5 NT on my SCSI server and everything was great.I
then had to change the name of my server which meant I had to reinstall Backup
Exec from new,so after uninstall I reinstalled it.However now I cannot get
past the opening screen.I keep getting this error message even though I have
now ininstalled and reinstalled 3 times.
"Application system service not responding"
This is the message in the event viewer:
"The Backup Exec 8.x Agent Browser service depends on the Backup Exec 8.x
Job Engine service which failed to start because of the following error:
The dependency service or group failed to start."
Any help much appreciated