Nothing displayed on restore menu of Backup Exec 8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Nothing displayed on restore menu of Backup Exec 8.5 - Veritas Backup Exec ; Nothing displays on the restore tab of our backup exec. Regardless of whether we display via volume or media I can not get anything to show. Even when you manually catalog individual media from the media menu. The process seems ...

  1. Nothing displayed on restore menu of Backup Exec 8.5

    Nothing displays on the restore tab of our backup exec.
    Regardless of whether we display via volume or media I can not get anything
    to show. Even when you manually
    catalog individual media from the media menu. The process seems to compltete
    and the report states it
    as being succesfull however nothing is displayed in the restore catalog menu.
    All our backups seem to
    be running fine and nothing reports on the alerts menu.

    Any ideas?
    Thanks

  2. Re: Nothing displayed on restore menu of Backup Exec 8.5

    Found the fix.
    Thanks

    "Paolo Adajar" wrote:

    >Nothing displays on the restore tab of our backup exec.
    >Regardless of whether we display via volume or media I can not get anything
    >to show. Even when you manually
    >catalog individual media from the media menu. The process seems to compltete
    >and the report states it
    >as being succesfull however nothing is displayed in the restore catalog

    menu.
    >All our backups seem to
    >be running fine and nothing reports on the alerts menu.
    >
    >Any ideas?
    >Thanks

+ Reply to Thread