What are my choices and which version do I use? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on What are my choices and which version do I use? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Does Backup Exec 7.3.2570 support SQL Server 2000 and Exchange 2000 server, or MUST i upgrade? If so can I download the upgrade?...

  1. What are my choices and which version do I use?

    Does Backup Exec 7.3.2570 support SQL Server 2000 and Exchange 2000 server,
    or MUST i upgrade? If so can I download the upgrade?

  2. Re: What are my choices and which version do I use?

    No v7.3 does not support SQL2000 or Exchange2000 (or windows2000 for that
    matter)

    Yes you can donwload the upgrades, but without a (purchased) serial, will only
    install in 60 Day Trial mode.

    Nick Doyle wrote:

    > Does Backup Exec 7.3.2570 support SQL Server 2000 and Exchange 2000 server,
    > or MUST i upgrade? If so can I download the upgrade?

+ Reply to Thread