How do I change cartridge type on my tapedrive??? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on How do I change cartridge type on my tapedrive??? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi During setup I happend to select the wrong cartridge type for my tape drive, how do I change it to the correct one?? Thanks Bjørnulf...

  1. How do I change cartridge type on my tapedrive???

    Hi

    During setup I happend to select the wrong cartridge type for my tape drive,
    how do I change it to the correct one??
    Thanks

    Bjørnulf

  2. Re: How do I change cartridge type on my tapedrive???

    Delete it and create a new one

    "Bjørnulf Ellingsen" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > During setup I happend to select the wrong cartridge type for my tape drive,
    > how do I change it to the correct one??
    > Thanks
    >
    > Bjørnulf

+ Reply to Thread