sql backups - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on sql backups - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi I am running Veritas Netbackup 3.4 on a Solaris 8 and trying to do SQL backups on NT 2000. The Veritas Netbackups are not taking place and the latest error code is 6. It has been a dire effort ...

  1. sql backups

    Hi

    I am running Veritas Netbackup 3.4 on a Solaris 8 and trying to do SQL
    backups on
    NT 2000. The Veritas Netbackups are not taking place and the latest error
    code is
    6. It has been a dire effort to get these backups to take place. OS
    backups work fine.
    Has anyone else had any success with SQL backups?

    Thanks,

    Dave

  2. Re: sql backups

    "Dave" wrote:
    >Hi
    >

    >I am running Veritas Netbackup 3.4 on a Solaris 8 and trying to do SQL
    >backups on
    >NT 2000. The Veritas Netbackups are not taking place and the latest error
    >code is
    >6. It has been a dire effort to get these backups to take place. OS
    >backups work fine.
    >Has anyone else had any success with SQL backups?
    >

    >Thanks,
    >

    >Dave

    SQL Backup is working fine with us, Please check that you can able to take
    backup on file system. Please check you have installed SQL Agent for Veritas
    and SQL Client Utilities were installed.

    Thanks

    Moorthy

+ Reply to Thread