Sql backups not working - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Sql backups not working - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi I am running Veritas Netbackup 3.4 on a Solaris 8 and trying to do SQL backups on NT 2000. The Veritas Netbackups are not taking place and the latest error code is 6. It has been a dire effort ...

  1. Sql backups not working

    Hi

    I am running Veritas Netbackup 3.4 on a Solaris 8 and trying to do SQL
    backups on
    NT 2000. The Veritas Netbackups are not taking place and the latest error
    code is
    6. It has been a dire effort to get these backups to take place. OS
    backups work fine.
    Has anyone else had any success with SQL backups.

    Thanks,

    Dave

  2. Re: Sql backups not working

    This is the BackupExec for NT/2000 forum. Might want to try this at

    veritas.netbackup.windowsnt.english

    Dave wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I am running Veritas Netbackup 3.4 on a Solaris 8 and trying to do SQL
    > backups on
    > NT 2000. The Veritas Netbackups are not taking place and the latest error
    > code is
    > 6. It has been a dire effort to get these backups to take place. OS
    > backups work fine.
    > Has anyone else had any success with SQL backups.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Dave

+ Reply to Thread