Upgrade from trial version without reinstall - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Upgrade from trial version without reinstall - Veritas Backup Exec ; A client of mine has purchased Veritas Backup Exec. for Windows NT 4.0 and it is installed as a trial version. I have the Product code for it but can't find where to enter it. Can any of you guys ...

  1. Upgrade from trial version without reinstall

    A client of mine has purchased Veritas Backup Exec. for Windows NT 4.0 and
    it is installed as a trial version. I have the Product code for it but can't
    find where to enter it. Can any of you guys point me in the right direction.
    The server is not on site here but I can access it remotely.

    Thanks
    Dave

  2. Re: Upgrade from trial version without reinstall

    Run setup from the CD and it will lead you to where the LIC Number goes.

    "Dave Chaney" wrote:

    >A client of mine has purchased Veritas Backup Exec. for Windows NT 4.0 and
    >it is installed as a trial version. I have the Product code for it but can't
    >find where to enter it. Can any of you guys point me in the right direction.
    >The server is not on site here but I can access it remotely.
    >
    >Thanks
    >Dave

+ Reply to Thread