BE 8.5 Exchange Brick Level - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE 8.5 Exchange Brick Level - Veritas Backup Exec ; While prefoming a brick level backup of the Exchange mailboxes I receive several messages indicating that there are corrupt files. I ran the VGMon utility during the backup which produced the following message: 442: 86 5/11/01 11:45:37: 442: MAPIMsg::ReadAttach(): HrQueryAllRows() ...

  1. BE 8.5 Exchange Brick Level

    While prefoming a brick level backup of the Exchange mailboxes I receive
    several messages indicating that there are corrupt files. I ran the VGMon
    utility during the backup which produced the following message:

    442: 86 5/11/01 11:45:37:
    442: MAPIMsg::ReadAttach(): HrQueryAllRows() Failed!!
    Error Msg =
    442: 86 5/11/01 11:45:37:
    442: MailBoxDS::CloseObj

    Any help resolving this would be appreciated.

  2. Re: BE 8.5 Exchange Brick Level

    Anything in the event logs (both Exchange and BE servers)?

    I do suggest you don't waste your time with mailbox backup. Just get the
    IS/DS
    More info at http://mail.tekscan.com/nomailboxes.htm
    --
    Charles Villa

    http://mail.tekscan.com/nomailboxes.htm
    Please keep discussions in the newsgroup.

+ Reply to Thread