How to restore Private Information Store in other server Exchange - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on How to restore Private Information Store in other server Exchange - Veritas Backup Exec ; How do I restore Private Information Store Exchange 5.5 for other Exchange Server 5.5 ? My Backup Exec version 7.3 Thank...

  1. How to restore Private Information Store in other server Exchange

    How do I restore Private Information Store Exchange 5.5 for other Exchange
    Server 5.5 ?
    My Backup Exec version 7.3

    Thank

  2. Re: How to restore Private Information Store in other server Exchange

    See http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/te...kupRestore.htm for the MS
    whitepaper. They talk about using NTBackup, but the process/procedure will
    work forBENT as well.

    Wellington Ferreira wrote:

    > How do I restore Private Information Store Exchange 5.5 for other Exchange
    > Server 5.5 ?
    > My Backup Exec version 7.3
    >
    > Thank

+ Reply to Thread