help!! (invalid Physical volume Library Identifier) - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on help!! (invalid Physical volume Library Identifier) - Veritas Backup Exec ; hi, i'm using bexec 7.3 on exchange with a Dlt 8000 tape. my tape was not working and i got a dlt 4000 insted, when i got back the Dlt 8000 and installed it and restarted the server i tried ...

  1. help!! (invalid Physical volume Library Identifier)

    hi,
    i'm using bexec 7.3 on exchange with a Dlt 8000 tape.
    my tape was not working and i got a dlt 4000 insted, when i got back the Dlt
    8000 and installed it and restarted the server i tried to back up and got
    this message invalid Physical volume Library identifier .

    please help.
    Thanks

    eran sandler

  2. Re: help!! (invalid Physical volume Library Identifier)

    see http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/190973.htm

    eran wrote:

    > hi,
    > i'm using bexec 7.3 on exchange with a Dlt 8000 tape.
    > my tape was not working and i got a dlt 4000 insted, when i got back the Dlt
    > 8000 and installed it and restarted the server i tried to back up and got
    > this message invalid Physical volume Library identifier .
    >
    > please help.
    > Thanks
    >
    > eran sandler

  3. Re: help!! (invalid Physical volume Library Identifier)

    Thanks it worked

    "Ken Putnam" wrote in message
    > see http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/190973.htm
    >
    > eran wrote:
    >
    > > hi,
    > > i'm using bexec 7.3 on exchange with a Dlt 8000 tape.
    > > my tape was not working and i got a dlt 4000 insted, when i got back the

    Dlt
    > > 8000 and installed it and restarted the server i tried to back up and

    got
    > > this message invalid Physical volume Library identifier .
    > >
    > > please help.
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > eran sandler

+ Reply to Thread