BE 8.5 and Netware agent - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE 8.5 and Netware agent - Veritas Backup Exec ; Does anyone know if Backup Exec for NT/2000 has the ability to backup a Netware 4.2 server via TCP/IP using the Agent Accelerator for Netware? If so any ideas would help. Thanks, Vince Orland Park...

  1. BE 8.5 and Netware agent

    Does anyone know if Backup Exec for NT/2000 has the ability to backup a
    Netware 4.2 server via TCP/IP using the Agent Accelerator for Netware?

    If so any ideas would help.

    Thanks,

    Vince
    Orland Park

  2. Re: BE 8.5 and Netware agent

    "Vince" wrote:
    >Does anyone know if Backup Exec for NT/2000 has the ability to backup a
    >Netware 4.2 server via TCP/IP using the Agent Accelerator for Netware?
    >
    >If so any ideas would help.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Vince
    >Orland Park
    >
    >Yes it does we currently backup 2 NetWare 4.2 servers using v8.5 of Backup

    Exec for NT.

+ Reply to Thread