Looking for "Options Manual" - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Looking for "Options Manual" - Veritas Backup Exec ; Backup Exec for Windows 2000 refers to "Options Manual" for setup of options is this an manual that can be purchased? If it is and someone could provide me with a part number it would be great. Thanks...

  1. Looking for "Options Manual"

    Backup Exec for Windows 2000 refers to "Options Manual" for setup of options
    is this an manual that can be purchased? If it is and someone could provide
    me with a part number it would be great.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Looking for "Options Manual"

    see http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/234125.htm

    Mike Dickerson wrote:

    > Backup Exec for Windows 2000 refers to "Options Manual" for setup of options
    > is this an manual that can be purchased? If it is and someone could provide
    > me with a part number it would be great.
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread