ADAMM configuration error - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on ADAMM configuration error - Veritas Backup Exec ; I'm getting an ADAMM configuration error when I try to connect to the tape drive. I've stopped the BE services, powered down the tape drive, restarted the services and restarted the tape drive. When I start BE, I get an ...

  1. ADAMM configuration error

    I'm getting an ADAMM configuration error when I try to connect to the tape
    drive. I've stopped the BE services, powered down the tape drive, restarted
    the services and restarted the tape drive. When I start BE, I get an ADAMM
    configuration error and the tape drive won't come online. I'm running BE
    7.01. Any suggestions? Has anyone else seen this error?

  2. Re: ADAMM configuration error

    Any specific error info, event log entries? Does
    http://support.veritas.com/menu_ddProduct_BEWNT.htm help?
    --
    Charles Villa

    http://mail.tekscan.com/nomailboxes.htm
    Please keep discussions in the newsgroup.

    "Donna Inman" wrote in message

    > I'm getting an ADAMM configuration error when I try to connect to the tape
    > drive. I've stopped the BE services, powered down the tape drive,

    restarted
    > the services and restarted the tape drive. When I start BE, I get an ADAMM
    > configuration error and the tape drive won't come online. I'm running BE
    > 7.01. Any suggestions? Has anyone else seen this error?

+ Reply to Thread