newfs_bad_attach_to_server?? - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on newfs_bad_attach_to_server?? - Veritas Backup Exec ; Use SQL Agent 8.0 connect to SQL Server 2000 to backup, however after typing the username and password connect to the server, it display "newfs_bad_attach_to_server" what this mean? (I ensure that the username and password are correct!)...

  1. newfs_bad_attach_to_server??

    Use SQL Agent 8.0 connect to SQL Server 2000 to backup, however after typing
    the username and password connect to the server, it display "newfs_bad_attach_to_server"
    what this mean?

    (I ensure that the username and password are correct!)

  2. Re: newfs_bad_attach_to_server??

    To support SQL2000 (or Exchange2000) you must upgrade to v8.5 (free) and purchase the v8.5
    agents.

    Timmy wrote:

    > Use SQL Agent 8.0 connect to SQL Server 2000 to backup, however after typing
    > the username and password connect to the server, it display "newfs_bad_attach_to_server"
    > what this mean?
    >
    > (I ensure that the username and password are correct!)

+ Reply to Thread