Viewing results - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Viewing results - Veritas Backup Exec ; How can I view a tape to see what files & directories are on it? Do I have to start a Restore operation?...

  1. Viewing results

    How can I view a tape to see what files & directories are on it? Do I
    have to start a Restore operation?

  2. Re: Viewing results

    From the Restore Selections Tab - in the left pane, right click and select
    media view. Browse to what ever tape you are interested in and expand

    If the tape isn't already cataloged,
    insert
    inventory
    catalog

    Steve Crawford wrote:

    > How can I view a tape to see what files & directories are on it? Do I
    > have to start a Restore operation?

+ Reply to Thread