Trying to backup deleted directory results in error - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Trying to backup deleted directory results in error - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have BENT 7.2 Rev 1119 and have a scheduled backup running every night. I started to get errors when i deleted a directory from one of the drives. The backup job shows in its history terminating in error, it ...

  1. Trying to backup deleted directory results in error

    I have BENT 7.2 Rev 1119 and have a scheduled backup running every night.
    I started to get errors when i deleted a directory from one of the drives.
    The backup job shows in its history terminating in error, it also list the
    directory that no longer exists in the drive and states "Error while backing
    up, directory no longer exist." Yet in the schedule that directory is not
    listed under selected items for backup. Any ideas?
    Thank You.

  2. Re: Trying to backup deleted directory results in error

    Thank you very much!!!!! It was listed in the text view. I just deleted from
    there.
    Thank You.

    "Charles Villa" wrote:
    >View the selection list in text mode.
    >--
    >Charles Villa
    >
    >http://mail.tekscan.com/nomailboxes.htm
    >Please keep discussions in the newsgroup.
    >
    >"Steve" wrote in message news:3adc7285$1@hronntp01....
    >>
    >> I have BENT 7.2 Rev 1119 and have a scheduled backup running every night.
    >> I started to get errors when i deleted a directory from one of the drives.
    >> The backup job shows in its history terminating in error, it also list

    the
    >> directory that no longer exists in the drive and states "Error while

    >backing
    >> up, directory no longer exist." Yet in the schedule that directory is

    not
    >> listed under selected items for backup. Any ideas?
    >> Thank You.

  3. Re: Trying to backup deleted directory results in error

    View the selection list in text mode.
    --
    Charles Villa

    http://mail.tekscan.com/nomailboxes.htm
    Please keep discussions in the newsgroup.

    "Steve" wrote in message news:3adc7285$1@hronntp01....

    > I have BENT 7.2 Rev 1119 and have a scheduled backup running every night.
    > I started to get errors when i deleted a directory from one of the drives.
    > The backup job shows in its history terminating in error, it also list the
    > directory that no longer exists in the drive and states "Error while

    backing
    > up, directory no longer exist." Yet in the schedule that directory is not
    > listed under selected items for backup. Any ideas?
    > Thank You.

  4. Re: Trying to backup deleted directory results in error

    I'd STRONGLY suggest that you grab the free upgrade to v7.3 2575. As far as I'm
    concerned all v7.2 builds and the early v7.3 builds were all BETA code and still
    full of bugs.

    BNT73I03 (English/Intel)
    POST2575 (See the readme to determine if any apply)
    SPANFIX
    MEDIAFIX_234341 (You want to get to 2575 just for this one, believe me)

    Steve wrote:

    > I have BENT 7.2 Rev 1119 and have a scheduled backup running every night.
    > I started to get errors when i deleted a directory from one of the drives.
    > The backup job shows in its history terminating in error, it also list the
    > directory that no longer exists in the drive and states "Error while backing
    > up, directory no longer exist." Yet in the schedule that directory is not
    > listed under selected items for backup. Any ideas?
    > Thank You.

+ Reply to Thread