Change the question - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Change the question - Veritas Backup Exec ; I got the problem machine working by stopping and restarting all BENT services. Now, why did the Job Engine service stop? Is BE just a plot to drive systems administrators nuts?...

  1. Change the question

    I got the problem machine working by stopping and restarting all BENT
    services. Now, why did the Job Engine service stop?

    Is BE just a plot to drive systems administrators nuts?

  2. Re: Change the question

    Try it with ArcserveIT. You usually have to shutdown and restart the
    server. BE Win2K 8.5 is far better than CA ArcserveIT 6.61. I use BE
    Win2K Server 8.5 at home and ArcserveIT 6.61 at work. I find BE is far
    better and easier to control.

    "Skip Tarrant" wrote in message
    > I got the problem machine working by stopping and restarting all BENT
    > services. Now, why did the Job Engine service stop?
    >
    > Is BE just a plot to drive systems administrators nuts?

+ Reply to Thread