Hello

We have several problems with backuing up our Solaris servers with BackupExec
8.5 Server f. WINNT/2000.

- One process of the client demon crahes sometimes. I donīt know which it
is. the sending, or the receiving process.

- Sometimes the backup logfile says "element not found" (translated from
German "Das Element wurde nicht gefunden."). Which element??? What does this
message mean?

- Sometimes the backup logfile says "Drive doesnīt react. Backup aborted"
( translated from german "Laufwerk reagiert nicht. Sicherung abgebrochen."
). The NFS deamon runs on the client machine. Has anybody made experience
whith that problem?

Thanks, Thimo