BE7.3 and Exchange - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on BE7.3 and Exchange - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am getting a verify failure after each back-up, saying that the file Information Store is different. All other files verify OK, and all mailboxes verify OK also. Any ideas greatly appreciated....

  1. BE7.3 and Exchange

    I am getting a verify failure after each back-up, saying that the file Information
    Store is different. All other files verify OK, and all mailboxes verify OK
    also.

    Any ideas greatly appreciated.

  2. Re: BE7.3 and Exchange

    This usually means something is up with the tape drive. The verify portion
    of the backup doesn't actually read the original data. It just reads the
    tape and checks the CRCs.
    --
    Charles Villa

    http://mail.tekscan.com/nomailboxes.htm
    Please keep discussions in the newsgroup.

    "Steve" wrote in message

    > I am getting a verify failure after each back-up, saying that the file

    Information
    > Store is different. All other files verify OK, and all mailboxes verify OK
    > also.
    >
    > Any ideas greatly appreciated.

  3. Re: BE7.3 and Exchange

    I need to learn to finish my posts before sending.

    Try cleaning the drive a few times.
    --

    "Steve" wrote in message

    > I am getting a verify failure after each back-up, saying that the file

    Information
    > Store is different. All other files verify OK, and all mailboxes verify OK
    > also.
    >
    > Any ideas greatly appreciated.

+ Reply to Thread