restore option problems! - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on restore option problems! - Veritas Backup Exec ; hi, I keep a DLT tape in a safe onse a month but in the restore options i can see only 2 month backword so in case of a problem that i need to restore 5 month how can i ...

  1. restore option problems!

    hi,
    I keep a DLT tape in a safe onse a month but in the restore options i can
    see only 2 month backword
    so in case of a problem that i need to restore 5 month how can i do it?

  2. Re: restore option problems!

    You probably have BE set to remove old catalogs. Just stick the tape in the
    drive, inventory the drive, then catalog. For the future, if you go to
    Tools -> Options -> catalog tab, you can set how old catalogs are handled.
    --
    Charles Villa

    http://mail.tekscan.com/nomailboxes.htm
    Please keep discussions in the newsgroup.

    "eran" wrote in message
    > hi,
    > I keep a DLT tape in a safe onse a month but in the restore options i can
    > see only 2 month backword
    > so in case of a problem that i need to restore 5 month how can i do it?

+ Reply to Thread