Error installing (OS ERROR 122) - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Error installing (OS ERROR 122) - Veritas Backup Exec ; When Installing 8.5 server, When I need to create the service account, I get: Unexpected Error An error occured creating the account. (OS ERROR: 122, Net error:2453, NT error: 0) What could be causing this? Thanks, Mike...

  1. Error installing (OS ERROR 122)

    When Installing 8.5 server, When I need to create the service account, I get:
    Unexpected Error
    An error occured creating the account.
    (OS ERROR: 122, Net error:2453, NT error: 0)

    What could be causing this?

    Thanks,
    Mike

  2. Re: Error installing (OS ERROR 122)

    Have you tried creating the Service Account before running install and then just
    referenceing it during BENT setup?

    Mike Williams wrote:

    > When Installing 8.5 server, When I need to create the service account, I get:
    > Unexpected Error
    > An error occured creating the account.
    > (OS ERROR: 122, Net error:2453, NT error: 0)
    >
    > What could be causing this?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mike

  3. Re: Error installing (OS ERROR 122)

    Yeah, That adds login as service option, but then gives me the same error.
    I cannot figure it out...

    Mike

    Ken Putnam wrote:
    >Have you tried
    >referenceing it during BENT setup?
    >
    >Mike Williams wrote:
    >
    >> When Installing 8.5 server, When I need to create the service account,

    I get:
    >> Unexpected Error
    >> An error occured creating the account.
    >> (OS ERROR: 122, Net error:2453, NT error: 0)
    >>
    >> What could be causing this?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >> Mike

  4. Re: Error installing (OS ERROR 122)

    In that case, you got me.

    You may need to contact Veritas directly on this one!!

    Mike Williams wrote:

    > Yeah, That adds login as service option, but then gives me the same error.
    > I cannot figure it out...
    >
    > Mike
    >
    > Ken Putnam wrote:
    > >Have you tried
    > >referenceing it during BENT setup?
    > >
    > >Mike Williams wrote:
    > >
    > >> When Installing 8.5 server, When I need to create the service account,

    > I get:
    > >> Unexpected Error
    > >> An error occured creating the account.
    > >> (OS ERROR: 122, Net error:2453, NT error: 0)
    > >>
    > >> What could be causing this?
    > >>
    > >> Thanks,
    > >> Mike

  5. Re: Error installing (OS ERROR 122)

    I tried finding something on the error codes and came up dry.
    --
    Charles Villa

    http://mail.tekscan.com/nomailboxes.htm
    Please keep discussions in the newsgroup.

    "Mike Williams" wrote in message

    > Yeah, That adds login as service option, but then gives me the same error.
    > I cannot figure it out...
    >
    > Mike
    >
    > Ken Putnam wrote:
    > >Have you tried
    > >referenceing it during BENT setup?
    > >
    > >Mike Williams wrote:
    > >
    > >> When Installing 8.5 server, When I need to create the service account,

    > I get:
    > >> Unexpected Error
    > >> An error occured creating the account.
    > >> (OS ERROR: 122, Net error:2453, NT error: 0)
    > >>
    > >> What could be causing this?
    > >>
    > >> Thanks,
    > >> Mike

+ Reply to Thread