Maxattach, I can see the folder from backup selection but grey out and cannot not select it. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Maxattach, I can see the folder from backup selection but grey out and cannot not select it. - Veritas Backup Exec ; I have backupexec 8.5, I just setup a Maxattch NAS 4000 into the network. I am able to see it but its grey out and cannot select it. I tried attached as domina admin user id and password and so ...

  1. Maxattach, I can see the folder from backup selection but grey out and cannot not select it.

    I have backupexec 8.5, I just setup a Maxattch NAS 4000 into the network.
    I am able to see it but its grey out and cannot select it. I tried attached
    as domina admin user id and password and so do Maxattach NAS 4000 but still
    grey out.

    Please advice.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Maxattach, I can see the folder from backup selection but grey outand cannot not select it.

    The folders are greyed out, or the NAS box itself is greyed out?

    regardless, I'd day the first thing to try is to

    Stop BENT
    delete the BEWINUI.UNI file and t
    Start BENT
    re-enter all connect info

    Raymod wrote:

    > I have backupexec 8.5, I just setup a Maxattch NAS 4000 into the network.
    > I am able to see it but its grey out and cannot select it. I tried attached
    > as domina admin user id and password and so do Maxattach NAS 4000 but still
    > grey out.
    >
    > Please advice.
    >
    > Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread