Upgrade to 8.5, Crystal Reports stops working - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Upgrade to 8.5, Crystal Reports stops working - Veritas Backup Exec ; We upgraded Backup Exec to 8.5, and now when I try to open Seagate Crystal Reports, it says my evaluation period is up, and it kicks me out. I have the full version of Crystal Reports, which I've been using ...

  1. Upgrade to 8.5, Crystal Reports stops working

    We upgraded Backup Exec to 8.5, and now when I try to open Seagate Crystal
    Reports, it says my evaluation period is up, and it kicks me out. I have the
    full version of Crystal Reports, which I've been using for about 4 or 5
    months. Has anyone else had this happen? How do I fix it?

  2. Re: Upgrade to 8.5, Crystal Reports stops working

    Have you tried re-installing Crystal Reports?

    If that doesn't work, try un-installing and re-installing

    Kristen wrote:

    > We upgraded Backup Exec to 8.5, and now when I try to open Seagate Crystal
    > Reports, it says my evaluation period is up, and it kicks me out. I have the
    > full version of Crystal Reports, which I've been using for about 4 or 5
    > months. Has anyone else had this happen? How do I fix it?

+ Reply to Thread