how do I schedule to I selected device - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on how do I schedule to I selected device - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi, I wanna make schedule for I selected device. But I didn't. I make schedule but program can not ask me which device I take back up. Please help me , how do I this...

  1. how do I schedule to I selected device

    Hi,

    I wanna make schedule for I selected device.
    But I didn't.

    I make schedule but program can not ask me which device I take back up.

    Please help me , how do I this

  2. Re: how do I schedule to I selected device

    from the job monitor tab, double click (or right click/properties) the
    job. Change the target device there.

    nomad wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I wanna make schedule for I selected device.
    > But I didn't.
    >
    > I make schedule but program can not ask me which device I take back up.
    >
    > Please help me , how do I this

  3. Re: how do I schedule to I selected device

    What I want for this job. The Backup scheduled but I want to take every
    days on same days media. But I could not set it. How do I make it.

    Thanx

    "Ken Putnam" wrote in message
    > from the job monitor tab, double click (or right click/properties) the
    > job. Change the target device there.
    >
    > nomad wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I wanna make schedule for I selected device.
    > > But I didn't.
    > >
    > > I make schedule but program can not ask me which device I take back up.
    > >
    > > Please help me , how do I this

  4. Re: how do I schedule to I selected device

    OK.

    You need two jobs.

    The first will be an "overwrite" job
    The second will be an "append" job, pointing to the same media set that the
    first job does.

    nomad wrote:

    > What I want for this job. The Backup scheduled but I want to take every
    > days on same days media. But I could not set it. How do I make it.
    >
    > Thanx
    >
    > "Ken Putnam" wrote in message
    > > from the job monitor tab, double click (or right click/properties) the
    > > job. Change the target device there.
    > >
    > > nomad wrote:
    > >
    > > > Hi,
    > > >
    > > > I wanna make schedule for I selected device.
    > > > But I didn't.
    > > >
    > > > I make schedule but program can not ask me which device I take back up.
    > > >
    > > > Please help me , how do I this

+ Reply to Thread