Solaris agent - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Solaris agent - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am trying to install the agent for solaris. However after i put in ../INSTALL it reports Sorry, no language support available. Contact your vendor It then won't let me continue. Any ideas? -- Charles Astwood http://www.astwood.com...

  1. Solaris agent

    --
    Charles Astwood
    http://www.astwood.com

  2. Re: Solaris agent

    "Charles Astwood" wrote:
    >I am trying to install the agent for solaris. However after i put in
    >../INSTALL it reports Sorry, no language support available. Contact your
    >vendor
    >
    >It then won't let me continue. Any ideas?

    Same problem here. English version should work.

+ Reply to Thread