Drive Not responding. Backup set aborted. - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Drive Not responding. Backup set aborted. - Veritas Backup Exec ; I got this error when doing my full backup on Sunday. The server I got it on was an WinNT 4.0 server. How do I get this fixed if I need to do anything at all? Thanks...

  1. Drive Not responding. Backup set aborted.

    I got this error when doing my full backup on Sunday. The server I got it
    on was an WinNT 4.0 server. How do I get this fixed if I need to do anything
    at all?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Drive Not responding. Backup set aborted.

    John

    Have you solved this problem, and if so how? I have an almost identical problem
    to the one you mention and have so far failed to fix it. I have tried EDBBCLI.DLL
    matching, restarting servers / services and changing reg entires for data
    transfer time-outs. Please respond in this Newsgroup as I have faked my Email
    address.

    Matt H

+ Reply to Thread