Exchnage 5.5 Restore to a different server - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Exchnage 5.5 Restore to a different server - Veritas Backup Exec ; I am using BE 8, Exchange 5.5. I have restored the IS. I run eseutil, and it completes fine. isinteg fails immediatley (DS_E_INSUFFICENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS). This is after following both; After following Veritas Procedures they failed. After following MS procedures they failed. ...

  1. Exchnage 5.5 Restore to a different server

    I am using BE 8, Exchange 5.5. I have restored the IS.
    I run eseutil, and it completes fine.
    isinteg fails immediatley (DS_E_INSUFFICENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS).

    This is after following both;
    After following Veritas Procedures they failed.
    After following MS procedures they failed.

    Is there anything special I should do? Have you had this problem?
    Can you point me in the right direction, I seem to be running in circles.

    Thanks in adavnce for your help.

  2. Re: Exchnage 5.5 Restore to a different server

    Why are you restoring to a different server? To recover individual items?
    Are are you moving to a new server? Have you read
    http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/te...upRestore.htm?

    Generally, you don't need to run eseutil or isinteg after a restore. You
    need to use the same org and site names and use the same service account.

    You can also post questions on the Exchange newsgroup

    Charles Villa

    "John Tamulis" wrote in message

    > I am using BE 8, Exchange 5.5. I have restored the IS.
    > I run eseutil, and it completes fine.
    > isinteg fails immediatley (DS_E_INSUFFICENT_ACCESS_RIGHTS).
    >
    > This is after following both;
    > After following Veritas Procedures they failed.
    > After following MS procedures they failed.
    >
    > Is there anything special I should do? Have you had this problem?
    > Can you point me in the right direction, I seem to be running in circles.
    >
    > Thanks in adavnce for your help.

+ Reply to Thread