Backing up to disk - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Backing up to disk - Veritas Backup Exec ; hi Can anyone tell me if it possible to back up to a disk in Backup Exec? Is this possible with the base product or is it with an add on product? Chris...

  1. Backing up to disk

    hi

    Can anyone tell me if it possible to back up to a disk in Backup Exec? Is
    this possible with the base product or is it with an add on product?

    Chris

  2. Re: Backing up to disk

    Someone previous answered that (unfortunately) this is not possible with
    BackupExec.

    "Chris Holloway" wrote in message
    > hi
    >
    > Can anyone tell me if it possible to back up to a disk in Backup Exec? Is
    > this possible with the base product or is it with an add on product?
    >
    > Chris

  3. Re: Backing up to disk

    On Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:10:11 -0000, "Kevin Bean"
    wrote:

    >Someone previous answered that (unfortunately) this is not possible with
    >BackupExec.

    Hopefully in 8.6 it will be

+ Reply to Thread