Hey everyone. I've got a Small Business Server running Backup Exec 7.3 Rev.
2575 and having a problem. Although all the scheduled backups are successful,
the email confirmation does not always send to the recipients. It will send
fine for a while and then stop every now and then. I was curious if there
is a fix to this. My boss says he called Veritas and they said it was a
known issue that was being worked on. This was about 8 weeks ago. Does
anyone know if there is any progress on this matter or have a similar problem
with a solution? I don't have access to a phone right now to call Veritas,
so that's why I turned to the newsgroups. Thanks for reading and any help
you may give.

-Sean-