IDR cd for NT 4 - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on IDR cd for NT 4 - Veritas Backup Exec ; When I attempt to create a IDR CD image for an NT 4 server with Backup Exec 8.5, it displays the error: IMAGE CREATE FROM THIS CD NOT SUPPORTED for the NT 4 Server CD in the CD-ROM drive. How ...

  1. IDR cd for NT 4

    When I attempt to create a IDR CD image for an NT 4 server with Backup Exec
    8.5, it displays the error:

    IMAGE CREATE FROM THIS CD NOT SUPPORTED

    for the NT 4 Server CD in the CD-ROM drive.

    How can I correct this?

  2. Re: IDR cd for NT 4

    get a cd that it is supported to create an image on.
    I think this is what the error message is trying to say to you.
    "Thomas Ashby" wrote in message

    > When I attempt to create a IDR CD image for an NT 4 server with Backup

    Exec
    > 8.5, it displays the error:
    >
    > IMAGE CREATE FROM THIS CD NOT SUPPORTED
    >
    > for the NT 4 Server CD in the CD-ROM drive.
    >
    > How can I correct this?

  3. Re: IDR cd for NT 4

    I'm not sure what you mean. The IDR Wizard is asking for an installation
    cd and the cd is an original NT 4 Server cd in a standard cd-rom drive.

    The backup server being utilized is Windows 2000. Is this a problem?

    Tom

    "B Schultz" wrote:
    >get a cd that it is supported to create an image on.
    >I think this is what the error message is trying to say to you.
    >"Thomas Ashby" wrote in message
    >>
    >> When I attempt to create a IDR CD image for an NT 4 server with Backup

    >Exec
    >> 8.5, it displays the error:
    >>
    >> IMAGE CREATE FROM THIS CD NOT SUPPORTED
    >>
    >> for the NT 4 Server CD in the CD-ROM drive.
    >>
    >> How can I correct this?

+ Reply to Thread