Problem with TL895 an SAN - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Problem with TL895 an SAN - Veritas Backup Exec ; Hi I have a Problem with a TL895 in an SAN-enviroment. If I bring a new server (NT4 or W2k) in the SAN I get the Problem that the TL895 shows a in all Drives but there is no Media ...

  1. Problem with TL895 an SAN

    Hi
    I have a Problem with a TL895 in an SAN-enviroment.
    If I bring a new server (NT4 or W2k) in the SAN I get the Problem
    that the TL895 shows a in all Drives but there is no Media in
    the drives. (Version 8.5 3571)

    Greetings Christoph

  2. Re: Problem with TL895 an SAN

    will it be the same if you re initilize and do an inventory of the slots ?
    "Christoph" wrote in message

    > Hi
    > I have a Problem with a TL895 in an SAN-enviroment.
    > If I bring a new server (NT4 or W2k) in the SAN I get the Problem
    > that the TL895 shows a in all Drives but there is no Media in
    > the drives. (Version 8.5 3571)
    >
    > Greetings Christoph

+ Reply to Thread