Unix agent not working - HELP! - Veritas Backup Exec

This is a discussion on Unix agent not working - HELP! - Veritas Backup Exec ; My backup exec for nt sbs is failing when it tries to backup the files on the sco openserver server. the agent is installed on the sco server but when browsing for the selection to backup all the boxes in ...

  1. Unix agent not working - HELP!

    My backup exec for nt sbs is failing when it tries to backup the files on
    the sco openserver server.

    the agent is installed on the sco server but when browsing for the selection
    to backup all the boxes in the sco server are greyed out.

    Can someone help.

    This is very urgent!

    Cheers

  2. Re: Unix agent not working - HELP!

    which version of SCO is this, your BE is 7.3 I assume, which rev. ?